We are two brothers who bought the store in 2006. We live in the area and are passionate about creating a truly local store that sits at the heart of its local community. What can you expect?
- We aim to meet the needs of our customers in a way that larger supermarkets cannot.
- We aim to offer the finest fresh foods, sourced from quality local and British producers.
- We aim to support our smaller producers and help many of them develop their retail business.
- We try to match the everyday prices set by the larger supermarkets and will always have over 300 products on promotion.
- We will support our communities in a long term and sustainable way to help our local children, charities and community groups. read more
Listen to a recent interview here with Vince on Brooklands Radio: VinceMaloney2012-04-27