• We are two brothers who bought the store in 2006. We live in the area and are passionate about creating a truly local store that sits at the heart of its local community. What can you expect?
• We aim to meet the needs of our customers in a way that larger supermarkets cannot.
• We aim to offer the finest fresh foods, sourced from quality local and British producers.
• We aim to support our smaller producers and help many of them develop their retail business.
• We try to match the everyday prices set by the larger supermarkets and will always have over 300 products on promotion.
• We will support our communities in a long term and sustainable way to help our local children, charities and community groups, each year we build a community plan, this involves talking to hundreds of people across our communities so that we can support in the best way possible.
- Our store teams are locals, they take great pride in knowing our customers well and you can always be sure of a friendly welcome and a chat when you come into store. Many of our staff have been with us since we started the business in 2006, it’s really like an extended family.
Listen to a recent interview here with Vince on Brooklands Radio: